Left to right:
1. On Philip's birthday I was low on money and he took me out to a taco dinner (it was the sweetest). First we took the family dog, Bogie over to his mother at the hotel his family owns (for now). He's a grumpy dog but loves car rides and sits in my lap while I drive.
2. Little Bear sitting on my lap refusing to let me get any work done.
3-4. I took a little trip to a greenhouse a couple weeks ago to buy some plants for my room. I have skylights so I get enough light to have some now.
5. Philip and I spent a night in my Dad's cabin to watch his cats while he was out in California. He has a lot of privacy and music equipment so Philip spent the night playing guitar while I had cat cuddles.
6. Before we got to the cabin we had dinner at Macado's.
7. A selfie from Saturday when I brushed my hair and it felt good.